“$69 Value per Computer”
FREE if you are a Current Comcast High Speed Cable Internet Customer!!!
comcast norton free
For those of you who have an anti-virus/security program/suite installed on your system, it is important to remove those programs prior to installing Norton 2012. It is recommended that the programs first be removed via Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. Once the program is removed, do a search for a Removal Tool for that program. Many programs have removal tools available and insure a more thorough removal of the old program and a better chance of a clean install of NSS.
Insure your Windows Firewall is turned on.
Turn off all your remaining anti-malware tools (except Windows Firewall) and reboot.
The Norton Security Suite,is available only for Comcast High Speed Internet customers. You can go to the “Get Comcast Norton” page
GET IT HERE Comcast high Speed internet Customers:
and confirm each of the prerequisites listed there and the minimum system requirements on subsequent pages.
You may be required to logon with a Comcast.net Identifier that you use for Comcast Email or for this Forum before you download.
Here is a list of the steps for Downloading and installing the Norton Security Suite:
Once installation is complete, open NSS and manually Run LiveUpdate (located on drop-down under PC Security left side of main page of NSS) as many times as necessary for it to respond “no more updates available”. If a reboot is requested, reboot and then continue to Run LiveUpdate until it responds “no more updates available” and then reboot one last time. Your installation should now be up to date definition wise and ready for use.
See if your system meets the minimum Requirements because on older systems 3-4 years or older Norton will Dramatically slow down the speed of your computer due to the amount of memory it uses to run.
IF you followed the Above steps you can install norton FREE if you are a current Comcast high speed internet subscriber:
Download the Norton Security Suite
Protect your computer with the latest security software.
Available at no extra cost to Comcast XFINITY Cable Internet customers, Norton™ Security Suite protects your computer from viruses. You can get it as a standalone download, or as part of our complimentary Constant Guard™ Protection Suite, which helps protect your personal online information such as bank account information and credit card numbers. When you download the Constant Guard Protection Suite, you’ll be prompted to download Norton Security Suite.
Norton Security Suite features
If you’re already a paying Norton subscriber, and would like to switch to our complimentary Comcast subscription, chat with one of our customer support representatives. And if you’ve never used the suite of Norton security software before, check out what comes with it:
- Norton AntiVirus
- Norton Antispyware
- Botnet protection
- Norton Identity Safe
- Norton Safe Web
- Firewall protection
- Network protection
- PC Tuneup
- Norton Browser Protection
- Norton Pulse Updates
- Smart Startup Manager
Download Norton Security Suite
Installing Norton’s suite of protective software is a breeze. Just follow these steps:
- Have your Comcast.net email address and password ready. You’ll also need your Comcast ID, which is the first half of your Comcast email address.
- If you don’t know your email address, find it using the telephone number associated with your account.
- Forgot or lost your password? Reset it now.
- Uninstall any existing security software from your computer, including previous versions of Norton. If you already have our McAfee Security Suite installed, Norton will automatically detect this software and provide instructions on how to remove it before downloading the Norton Security Suite.
- Get the latest suite of Constant Guard software and take full advantage of our security benefits, such as keyboard encryption and a secure web browser. You can also download a standalone version of the Norton Security Suite. Choose your platform below.
- PC with McAfee Security Suite installed
- PC without McAfee Security Suite installed
- Mac without McAfee Security Suite installed
- Check the quick tips and tricks if you have any issues or questions about the download process, or chat with our customer support representative.
Any more Questions about Current infections of viruses Frederick Computer are Experts at removing all infections on your computer!! ones you may not know you even have!!!